You may transfer ringtones downloaded from your PC to your handset:
Using the microSD Card as USB Mass Storage
To transfer all your favorite music and pictures from your PC to your mobile phone’s microSD card,
set the microSD card as USB mass storage.
1. Connect your mobile phone to your PC with the USB cable. Your PC will detect the microSD
card as a removable disk. You can now transfer files from your PC to your mobile phone’s
2. Open the notification bar, and then touch USB connected.
3. Touch Mount in the dialog box that opens to confirm that you want to transfer files.
Sending Files via Bluetooth
1. Touch Menu > Settings.
2. Touch Wireless & networks, and then select the Bluetooth check box to turn on Bluetooth.
When Bluetooth is turned on, the Bluetooth icon appears in the notification bar.
3. Touch Bluetooth settings, and then select the Discoverable to make your mobile phone
visible to other Bluetooth devices.
4. Once the Bluetooth function on your mobile phone is enabled, it's time to pair your phone with your PC
5. Touch Menu > Settings > Wireless & networks > Bluetooth settings. Your mobile phone will then scan for Bluetooth devices in range (or touch Menu > Scan for devices to scan for Bluetooth devices).
6. Touch the device you want to pair with your mobile phone.
7. Enter the pairing password to complete the connection.
8. Once paired, you can now send files. Touch Menu > File Manager to open the file manager.
9. Touch and hold the file to be sent. The active options menu is displayed.
10. Touch Share, and then touch Bluetooth to select a paired device.
Note: Computer must have Bluetooth capabilities or you can use a Bluetooth dongle.