I only have device history and there is no devices in there. How do I enter my headset device into phone?
To use a headset or handsfree car kit:
1. Press Menu > Settings > Connection > Bluetooth Link > Audio Devices > Look For Devices
2. Your phone lists the devices it finds within range. Scroll to a device in the list and press the Center Key.
3. Press the Yes or OK key to connect to the device.
4. If necessary, enter the device passkey (such as 0000) and press the OK key.
5. When your phone is connected, the Bluetooth indicator appears in the home screen.
When your phone’s Bluetooth power is on, your phone can automatically connect to a handsfree device you have used before. Just turn on the device, or move it near the phone. If the device doesn’t connect, turn it off and back on.
Reminder: Before you try to connect your phone with a handsfree device, make sure the device is on and ready for pairing (see the user guide for the handsfree device). You can connect your phone with only one device at a time.