that is all.
Here are several ways to transfer music to the LG Rumour Plus:
You can add music files to your handset using one or more of the following methods:
- Download music and ringtones over the LG Rumour Plus network directly to your device.
- From your existing digital media collection on your PC using Windows Media Player and/or Windows Explorer.
- From your PC using other music subscription services, such as Napster or eMusic.
Transferring Music using your PC
Before you get started, To transfer music from your PC to your device, you need the following:
• Windows Media Player 10 (or above) or other digital music management software, such as Napster or eMusic.
• A microSD card (supports up to 16gb cards)
• USB data cable
*Transferring Music from the Digital Music Service
1. Using your computer, open your preferred PC music management application.
2. Download the selected song to your library.
3. Make sure the microSD card is inserted properly into your handset.
4. Use the USB adapter cable to connect your handset to the PC. When you try to connect the handset to your PC, the handset displays "Connecting as Music Sync..".
5. Once the USB connection has been established, the handset displays "Connected as Music Sync Mode. Do not disconnect during transfer". The computer screen then displays the LG Rumour Plus device.
6. To transfer music to your handset, follow the instructions in the program.
*Transferring Music using Windows Media Player
1. Open Windows Media Player on your computer (version 10.0 or higher).
2. Use the USB adapter cable to connect your handset to the PC. When you try to connect the handset to your PC, the handset displays "Connecting as Music Sync...".
3. Once the USB connection has been established, the handset displays "Connected as Music Sync Mode. Do not disconnect during transfer". The computer screen then displays the LG Rumour Plus device.
4. In the Windows Media Player application, click on the Sync tab. Previously downloaded songs are then listed on the left side of the application.
5. Choose the destination location for the media files. The LG Rumour Plus Music Sync Player appears in a drop-down list on the right side of the screen.
Note: If there is no item present in the playlist, click the Edit Playlist button, and begin adding music files from the various media categories.
6. Click on the boxes (to the left of the song entry) to select the songs you want to synchronize to your handset.
7. Click the Start Sync button to download the selected songs to your handset. A "synchronization in progress" message appears in the application. Do not unplug the
handset during this process. Once complete, the progress bar will disappear.
8. It is now safe to unplug the USB connector from the handset.
*Drag and Drop Music Using LG Rumour Plus as a Mass Storage Device
1. Make sure the microSD card is inserted properly into the headset.
2. Connect the device to a PC using a LG Rumour Plus USB data cable.
3. A bubble may appear on the PC saying "Found New Hardware LG USB Modem".
4. Access My Computer on the PC.
5. The phone’s memory card will be listed under Devices with Removable Storage in the same location as an optional drive.
Note: The PC will automatically assign a drive letter.